By purchasing a ticket via the website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
OUR COVID POLICY
You can book with confidence knowing that if we are required by COVID-19 government guidance or restrictions to cancel or postpone an event, you will be offered a refund, credit or exchange to another event.
In addition, tickets can be refunded or exchanged up to 24 hours before a performance for reasons highlighted below. You should not attend the venue if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days and are not covered by the exemption rules relating to self-isolation; or
- have been instructed to self-isolate
Please check the latest Covid advice and restrictions that apply both nationally and in Bradford before you attend, including any additional measures that may apply if you or a member of your household bubble is vulnerable to Covid 19.
With the exception of our Covid Guarantee, tickets purchased for a specific event cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
Terms of Admittance
- For the protection of all our customers, Swindon Swingers reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the venue anyone whom it reasonably believes to be infected with COVID-19
- For the protection and comfort of all customers, Swindon Swingers reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the venue anyone it believes to be unfit by reason of the consumption of alcohol and /or drugs or who displays rowdy, disruptive, violent or anti-social behaviour.
- Swindon Swingers is a licensed premises and no patron is permitted to bring their own alcohol onto the premises. Bag searches are conducted as part of our standard operating practice and any such alcohol found will be confiscated. Any person refusing to have their bag searched will be refused entry.
- No audio or visual recording equipment is allowed. Any person found with these may be asked to leave the venue and the recorded material may be destroyed.
- Only food and drink purchased at the venue may be consumed within the venue.
- Admittance to the events will only be granted on presentation of a valid ticket along with the named accompanying male and female guest arriving at the same time (recognised identification may be required).
Excepting the Covid Guarantee, we will only refund tickets if an event has been cancelled. If a booking fee has been charged, this will also be returned.
If you are unable to attend an event, at the discretion of the Venue Manager, we will endeavour to resell the tickets on your behalf at a charge of 10% of the face value, up to a maximum of £10. Tickets for resale will not be accepted within one hour of the event start time.
Re-sale or transfer of tickets for profit or commercial gain is not permitted and may result in tickets being cancelled without refund.
If ticket sales patterns indicate multiple purchases for a single event, the tickets will be cancelled without refund and invalidated for the event. The purchaser may also be blacklisted / prevented from buying further tickets.
Please note: Any booking fees or postage charges will not be refunded.
We are happy to make ticket exchanges under the following conditions: A 10% charge of the face value (up to a maximum of £10) will be made up to 24 hours before an event, and is only available for the same event.
Please note: You will not be charged a booking fee for a second time.
Lost or Destroyed Tickets
At the discretion of the Venue Manager, we will replace lost or destroyed tickets free of charge.
Data Protection Legislation
The General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 provide a modernised, accountability-based compliance framework for data protection in the UK. It is intended to strengthen privacy rights in relation to personal information.
You give us your information when you buy a ticket from our website, sign up for one of our events, update your preferences on our website, or book a table in our restaurant. We also keep your details when you sign up to receive email from us. We use this data to provide you with the events, products, services or information you asked for.
If you do not wish to receive this information, or us to contact you for any other reason, please let us know. Or you can manage your preferences at any time on your online account.
From time to time we have special offers available for certain events. These are time-limited and specific terms on availability and other conditions will be advertised with each individual offer.
- All special offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A special offer will not apply to tickets already booked.
- Only one discount is available per ticket.
- Usual Swindon Swingers Terms and Conditions apply.
- Booking fees may apply.
- Swindon Swingers reserve the right to withdraw or change the terms of any special offers without notice. Swindon Swingers also reserve the right to withdraw an offer/discount/promotion at any time.